On average, more than 800,000 people are reported as missing and are entered into FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) annually. Of these, 85%-90% are minors. These statistics do not include those who are unofficially missing such as those who have not been reported as missing persons.
One of the big problems with police-led missing persons searches is simply that the term missing persons is so narrow. Police will only begin looking for a missing child at a specific amount of time after the child was last seen and by that time, it may be too late if the child has been kidnapped by a pedophile or child killer. Police are also reluctant, due to thinning resources, to search for people who voluntarily left home or for those who live on the streets. Even in a police-led missing person search, police will stop looking after a certain amount of time and will declare the case a cold case.
Police do their best with the resources they have, but law enforcement simply is not equipped to deal with the crime rates today. Anyone who wants real answers and fast needs to speak to a private investigator. A professional investigator will start looking for someone as soon as you feel uneasy and will continue to search as long as you are still looking for answers.
Who hires The Apogean Group to find missing persons?
The answer to that is just about everyone. You can launch a missing persons investigation to find:
- Long lost loved ones or family members who have voluntarily disappeared or run away.
- Fugitives you need to find.
- Debtors for your money.
- Missing persons who have been gone a long time and are part of a cold case.
- Runaways and minors who have been kidnapped.
Basically, if you are worrying about someone’s whereabouts and wish to locate someone who is not easy to find, a qualified missing persons investigator will be able to use advanced techniques to help find the person you are looking for.
How does The Apogean Group locate a missing person?
The Apogean Group uses a number of techniques to find missing persons:
- The Apogean group are expert investigators and experts at locating fleeing criminals and debtors.
- Networking with other private investigators or paying informants. Our investigators have extensive networks of people they can recruit to help them in a search.
- Surveillance and videotaping. The Apogean Group can observe places where a missing person is likely to be or can observe and track a suspect in a missing persons case.
- Searching hospitals and mortuaries. Our experienced investigators can search through a number of facilities where a victim may be.
- Doing background checks, questioning witnesses, and other investigative techniques. We can turn to others to isolate likely suspects or likely sources of aid in finding a missing person.
If you have a loved one that is missing or has been abducted and you have already contacted the authorities and are getting no where call us we can help 214 926-0048
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]