Fraud Investigation is a misrepresentation with the intent to deceive, so there are several areas this covers. It could be Insurance, Workman’s Compensation, Product, Bank, Investment Fraud. Fraud is very costly in today’s world, loss of money but also loss of life in some cases. The service The Apogean Group offers is to determine if fraud as been committed, and to provide the evidence to prove it has taken place.
Fraud Investigator is needed
If you suspect your employee, employer, or a healthcare provider has committed workers compensation fraud, you will need to hire an investigator to conduct an investigation.
Fraud Investigation requires the following techniques
- Surveillance – Investigators may use audio, video, and other types of surveillance to determine whether an individual worker is as injured as they claim.
- Interviews and research – Workers compensation investigators may interview colleagues, friends, family, and other individuals to learn whether there is an issue of fraud and, if so, how great.
- Background checks and records researcch – An investigation into worker’s compensation fraud may include checking medical records, employment records, and other records. Private investigators may also run background checks to see whether a worker has filed numerous compensation claims in the past or if the company has a history of misclassifying employees.
- Evidence gathering – Workers compensation investigators can gather evidence if they uncover workers compensation insurance fraud. This can help employers and businesses prosecute fraud and cut off workers compensation claims that are not legitimate.
Fraud works both ends of the spectrum
Yes, The Apogean Group can also help workers who are not getting adequate insurance money from workers comp claims. If a business or an insurance company is not paying workers comp to a genuinely injured worker, we can gather evidence about the company or insurance company in question. This can help an injured worker get the money they deserve.
Fraud Investigator contact The Apogean Group?
Whether you’re a business concerned about workers comp fraud or you’re a worker who has not been paid adequate compensation for an injury, The Apogean Group can help you. Contact us today for a free consultation.
(214) 926-0048 or fill in your information below.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]