Background Check is really that simple?
If you want to find information about criminal activity, track record, education, credit reports and employment history you can turn to many of the services available to the ordinary public;
- Instant Checkmate
- US Search
- Been Verified
- People Smart
- People Finders
Have you ever heard the saying “You get what you pay for”? The average cost of the above services is about 25.00. I have tried each one of these services and what I have encountered in my due diligence is an inaccurate account, old information and lack of information. A private investigator has access to information and databases that are not accessible to the general public. Each private investigating agency is different in their approach. Take a minute, and ask yourself is the safety of your children, hiring the right person or making sure a person is who they say they are is worth the extra step.
Over the next couple of weeks, I will lay out what types of backgrounds can be conducted and explain the reasons for using a service like The Apogean Group.
- TAG will be posting some background investigations on the following areas;
- What Is a Background check Investigation?
- Background Check vs. Background Investigation
- Types of Background Checks
- What are the processes in a Background Investigation?
- Red Flags in a Background Investigation
- How Much Does a Background Investigation Cost?
Is your children’s safety worth it? Would you rely on false or outdated information and make the wrong choice of hire for your business? Think about it is 25.00 worth the risk?